Commercial Finance Manager - FMCG - 12 months
About Our Client
Our client is a fast expanding FMCG company with a strong presence in APAC. They are a highly reputable and fast growing organisation looking to hire the right people to further expand their business..
As the successful applicant you will be tasked with the preparation and review of budgets and forecasts to ensure they are controlled in line with company guidelines. This role will also prepare and review weekly sales reports and monthly,quarterly and yearly financial reports for APAC.
This role has a high degree of Business Partnering across different stakeholders, countries and divisions to optimise the overall financial performance of the business. As this is a key strategic position you will also continuously improve business finance processes and procedures. As well as this you will also take part in systems enhancements for SAP to reach overall systems
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance or Professional Qualification (Chartered Accountant, ACCA)
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience preferably with experience in audit
- Excellent working proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint) as well as experience in SAP & BW
- The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG sector
- The ideal candidate will posses exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to influence others
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast expanding organisation with huge growth potential across APAC.