Commercial Finance, Associate Director
Strong business partnering role with Business Head and CFO
Stable company with exciting client portfolio and projects
About Our Client
Headquartered in US, they are a world-class Real Estate Services business with strong global footprints. With exciting projects that they have in the pipeline, there is currently an opening for a Commercial Finance, Associate Director within the Regional HQ in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with strong business acumen and technical skills in financial planning & analysis to join a well-regarded brand in driving its profitability and performance for the business.
Reporting to the Regional CFO and partnering closely with Business Head, you will support in the commercial finance aspects relating to contracts review and negotiations. You will develop financial models and advise business on key investment decisions. You will need to partner closely with respective business units head and Regional CFO in ensuring that project milestones and margins are achieved and providing client profitability and revenue reporting. You would need to drive the budgeting and forecasting process for the business unit and ensure that working capital are maintained at a healthy level and that all revenue recognition are in order. There will be exciting opportunities for job rotation within the group in future to manage other business units.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be:
- Accounting degree/CA qualified with >10 years of working experience, ideally the recent years in Financial Planning & Analysis capacity partnering with business stakeholders
- Confident personality, driven with a "can-do" attitude
- Strong business acumen with ability to influence / challenge non-finance stakeholders in driving towards a common goal
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with stakeholders across different functions and countries
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and multitasks simultaneously
What's on Offer
You will work in a dynamic environment with an exciting business pipeline and there will be opportunity for both vertical and horizontal progression in future.