Commercial Excellence Manager - Agriculture / Chemical
Agriculture industry leader
High level of autonomy
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading and listed agriculture and seeds company globally. Being at the forefront of the growth for the industry, they also emphasise on being at the pinnacle of research and development. Due to the industry trends and the upcoming activities in this specific sector, our client is committed to further enhance its presence in the Southeast Asia region. That said, they are looking for an experienced Field Force Effectiveness Lead who has the commercial capability to develop and lead enablement programs for the sales teams across the region.
This role reports directly to the Commercial Effectiveness Lead (SEA), and will be responsible for the supporting both commercial and operational effectiveness for the Southeast Asia region. It will also be the role balancing both the commercial capability of the organization as well as it's commercial competitiveness and strength comparative to the industry.
Your core responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan and develop sales enablement processes and tools
- Evaluate and improve implemented enablement frameworks for the local markets within SEA region
- Identify subject matter experts or veterans to collaborate and organize foundation courses that will boost the sales team's product understanding, network management, campaign skills and more
- Conduct benchmarking studies to improve commercial competencies and metrics
- Aligning with countries in the region to drive wholistic business decisions that include opportunity identification, budget and resource allocation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Operations, or a relevant field
- At least 9 year's experience in Field Force Effectiveness, Commercial Effectiveness of Operational Effectiveness functions
- Solid understanding of integrated research and analysis, data modelling and excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage internal and external stakeholders to have good interpersonal relationships with other functions in the company, as well as solid relationships with vendors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including the use of Pivot Tables, Word, PowerPoint)
- Collaborate closely with country sales leads, demand generation leads, human resources and marketing
- Flexibility of travelling within SEA
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC with a good brand equity. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees, providing you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.