Commercial Enterprise and Development Director - Education
Newly created role.
About Our Client
Our client is an established international school who is looking to bring on board a commercial enterprise and development director who will report directly to the principal. If you are you looking for an established brand, in a highly multi-cultural environments, this role is for you.
The selected individual will be expected to develop the business regionallyu, nationally and internationally through various skills training, development and facility expansion. Other responsibilities include:
- Working closely with several stakeholders (admission team, teaching staff and business and operation team + investors and government) to ensure targets are being achieved.
- Implementing and developing new business opportunities across the school which includes:
- Knowledge transfer and exchange partnerships.
- Commercialization of facilities or knowledge capital.
- Diversifying its activity and capitalising on its innovation.
- Generating new income streams through commercialisation of various projects.
- Writing business plans including financial budget delivery plans.
- Updating the board of senior management on secured opportunities through periodic reviews.
- Representing the school at external key events.
- Undertaking research and market analysis, including identifying high-growth potential business opportunities.
- Aligning annual budgeting and investment plans according with the regional and global strategy.
- Delivering short-term and long-term business targets by providing marketing, sales and strategic people leadership.
- Aggressively identifying, developing and retaining high performers within the business.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking has a strong commercial awareness with proven leadership experience in a sales, account management or business development and marketing role. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue. You must be able to communicate in English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 10 years of working experience with extensive experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Entrepreneur drive with strong intellect who understands the complexities of the organisations.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Experience in developing and delivering business plans, including financial planning and reporting.
- In-depth understanding of the education sector would be good to have
What's on Offer
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great commercial and leadership skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.