Coffee Machine Technical Executive
An established MNC organization with forward-looking culture.
About Our Client
A leading global organization is looking for a Technical Executive/Specialist talent to lead the pre and post-sales technical servicing for their coffee machine.
- Familiar with coffee tasting note, recipe formulation and provide consultation to B2B businesses.
- Understand customers' requirements and advise them which machine would work best for their business.
- Lead technical discussion, perform product application and live demonstration on the company's product.
- Lead and coordinate site/kiosk installation for the company's product with clients including external corporate office, shopping mall, hotels, parks etc.
- Provide technical training to customers' technical team including application theory, system operation, maintenance and hygiene compliance standard.
Technical Service Coverage:
- Coordinate with building management/local authority on kiosk licensing for machine set-up at client's site.
- Install and commission machine at customer's site, including sharing standard procedures, rules and regulations to ensure customer use the machine in the right way to ensure sustainability and quality compliance.
- Work with manufacturers and third-party troubleshooting vendors for root cause analysis in the event of machine breakdown or defects.
- Resolve any technical issue that occurs at customer's site to ensure machine uptime.
- Monitor machine performance at client's site, gather data and generate analysis to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years experiences in technical troubleshooting skill (hardware, electronics).
- Strong customer-facing skill, confident and enjoy customer interaction.
What's on Offer
An exciting career opportunity to combine your passion for the company's product with technical skill.