Cloud Transformation Specialist
Digital transformation and cloud advisory position
Advising and consulting C suite profiles within enterprise business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading telecommunications business. Singapore is their headquarters of there business operations. They are going through a growth phase and looking for someone to solve business solutions, increase technical consulting, and sales solution sales experience.
- Establishing close working relationships, trust, and become an advisor to CxO's in the customer organization.
- Helping the customer to create the cloud/application strategy and roadmap (which cloud, cloud vs. on-prem)
- Building technology roadmaps for the customer organization and high-level target architectures for our customers
- Evangelising cloud operating model and act as an IT agility change agent
- Supporting CDO / digital initiatives to enable fast application development
- Supporting the creation of compliance and security approach for cloud
- Building TCO case studies for cloud adoption
- Helping organizations to tackle integration strategy/hybrid scenarios
- Providing an impartial assessment of cloud tech vendor proposals
- Advising on the procurement process, and considerations for new consumption methods (for example contracting, OPEX vs. CAPEX)
- Creating strategic plans with Delivery (Project & Program) Managers, sales colleagues, and senior customer stakeholders to build out the delivery roadmap
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information technology or related field
- 5+ years of business solutions, technical consulting, or sales solutions experience
- Experience working with the technology industry, explicitly handling significantly sized accounts
- Experience working with solution/product portfolios
- Experience developing winning sales solutions and proposals
- Significant implementation experience on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience with Cloud Management Platforms (CMP's) and automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation, SNOW, etc.
- Experience working with enterprise management systems, ITIL service delivery, and service desk integration
- Experience working with the business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
What's on Offer
My client is looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to join their growing business. You will support the customer in leading the organizational change within the cloud journey and drive large, multiple, and/or highly complex business solutions and strategy for targeted customers focused on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and hybrid cloud solutions.