- *Newly created role
- *Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global trusted cybersecurity specialist for digital infrastructure. They are looking to hire a Cloud Systems Administrator, your job is to oversee the software, environment, and network performance of systems and applications in Azure. In this role, you manage data storage, help configure cloud compute and databases, oversee changes in infrastructure, and help ensure that the operating environment is performing optimally.
- Working with the cloud systems team to establish and implement policies and procedures for governing cloud spend compliance, governance, and architecture validation
- Defining and implementing service control policies to ensure security compliance and governance
- Providing leadership and mentoring for Systems Administrators
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support to the service desk
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 8+ years of working experience in Windows or Linux system administration, architecture, designing, implementation and/or administration of GCP (Google Cloud Platform), AWS and Azure Cloud foundations and services, especially hands-on experience on Cloud platform administration.
You will have experience on both windows' server and active directory management.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package