- Permanent position
- Multinational Information & Technology company
About Our Client
Based in Singapore, our client is a well-established organisation within the technology solutions space. They are looking for highly passionate individuals who enjoys working in an agile environment that embraces a growth mindset and continuous innovation. Offer opportunities to work on large-scale, complex yet innovative engagements to build an impactful career. Our client is currently expanding the team and is looking to bring on board a Cloud Security Engineer/Architect as part of their expansion.
As a Cloud Security Engineer/Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Serving as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the cloud cybersecurity solutions which includes multi/hybrid cloud design and implementation.
- Driving cybersecurity discussion with stakeholders, interpret user security requirements to design security systems/solutions.
- Working closely with the technical competencies team on relevant technologies required by customers and for new business growth.
- Developing and implement new hybrid security architectures (multi-cloud and on-prem).
- Supporting the delivery team to ensure projects are delivered on time and compliant to security requirements.
- Performing threat modelling, cyber risk assessment and recommend mitigation controls.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in computer information security, information technology or related discipline with at least 6+ years of working experience in designing and engineering automated, cloud security solutions.
You will have experience with one or more Cloud platforms: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) or VMware Tanzu App Service (TAS), OpenStack .Having at least one security certification, such as Certified Information Security Management (CISM), Certified Risk Information Security Control (CRISC), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Digitally advanced tool and technology