- Newly created role
- Permanent role
About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier insurance firm that is looking for a Cloud Network Reliability Engineer. You will be part of a tightly knit team with a strong and diverse background in traditional administration, application development, DevOps, automation, and cloud engineering. This is a unique opportunity to be deeply involved in the growth and evolution of the company's cloud transformation, built by very talented people.
- Designing and implementing automated processes using Terraform for cloud network environments eliminating manual and repetitive tasks.
- Leading and guiding other network engineers and operation support staff from various disciplines to determine the best comprehensive design, while supporting current and long-term needs of the infrastructure, business partners, and related stakeholders.
- Automating and streamlining of the network provisioning and configuration management.
- Participating in infrastructure projects involving networks and connectivity, author documentation, and conduct presentations on design implementation proposals
- Troubleshooting and execution of network-related operations
- Evaluating and reporting on new networking technologies to enhance capabilities of the network
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7 years of designing, implementation and consulting experience with networks, servers, cloud services with at least 3 years hands-on experience as a technical lead and system architect role. You will also have experience on Ansible, Terraform, python or any other programming, scripting, and automation tool.
You will also have knowledge on cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud and Azure. You will also be proficient in Linux and Linux-based networking appliances.
What's on Offer
- An organization with Strong Business Growth
- Attractive Salary Package