- Newly created role
- Permanent position
About Our Client
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 49 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities in digital, cloud and platforms, as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cybersecurity. NCS also believes in building a strong partner ecosystem with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Building the cloud solutions with the best industrial practices - elastically scalable, proper fault tolerance, highly reliable, highly secured, and easily managed architecture
- Working with senior management team to define cloud strategy, cloud adoption plan, cloud transition plan
- Working with Application team and DevOps team on designing and setting up the container-based & server-less architecture
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+ years of working experience in designing, implementation and/or administration of GCP(Google Cloud Platform), AWS and Azure Cloud foundations and services, especially hands-on experience on Cloud platform administration.
You will also be familiar with Cloud and traditional on-premises infrastructure like VMWare, server, storage, networking, data backup and security. You will have experience on both public and private cloud platforms. Cloud certifications will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package