- *Newly created role
- *Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organization within the technology solutions space. They are looking to hire a Cloud Engineer to partner with the technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large-scale projects.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and implementing infrastructure solutions across on-premise and cloud infrastructure that adhere to current architecture standards
- Analyzing client development environment to champion DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
- Developing, maintaining and upkeeping Cloud Infrastructure stacks, templates, images and other artifacts including scripting, automation and deployment using agile methodology
- Being the subject matter expert for all projects onboarding or transitioning to the Cloud Infrastructure Platform from design, solution, provisioning, monitoring to compliance adherence
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3+ years of working experience in designing, implementation and/or administration of AWS and Azure Cloud foundations and services, especially hands-on experience on Cloud platform administration.
You will also be familiar with Cloud and traditional on-premises infrastructure like VMWare, server, storage, networking, data backup and security. You will have hands-on experience with Public Cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and/or OpenStack. Cloud certifications in Azure/AWS/GCP will be good to have.
You will also be familiar with containerisation and container orchestration technologies like Dockers, Kubernetes and AWS ECS, and experience with Ansible / Terraform to automate infrastructure provisioning and configuration
What's on Offer
- Organization with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package