- Career progression opportunities
- Newly created role
About Our Client
- Our client is a global business information, outsourcing and processing services, and credit solutions. The primary role of the Cloud DevOps Engineer is to build and deploy complex cloud environments using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies. As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and evolving the AWS cloud architecture and supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting and developing required automation.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Administering cloud-based infrastructure deployment such as provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilisation, network setup, backup/restore, and incident management.
- Managing and improving existing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure.
- Configuring and maintaining backup, monitoring, and alerting systems
- Contributing to cost analysis and optimisation initiatives for infrastructure.
- Running OS/DB fixes before deploying them to production EC2 instances or RDS.
The Successful Applicant
- As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at least 3 years experience in designing/implementation/consulting of large-scale private/public/hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions. You will be proficient in multi-tiered Cloud architecture, design, and implementation.
- You will be experienced with Web and server technologies including Virtualization, Web services, EAI, with knowledge of J2EE and SOA concept
What's on Offer
- Organisation with Strong Business Growth
- Attractive Salary Package
Quote job ref
+65 9644 6872