- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the technology solutions space. They are looking to hire a Cloud DevOps Engineer to partner with the technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large-scale projects.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Building the cloud solutions with the best industrial practices
- Working with senior management team to define cloud strategy, cloud adoption plan, cloud transition plan
- Creating and implementing access policies for users and resources.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years working experience in infrastructure and devops. You will have experience using programming/scripting (Python, Ruby, Bash). You must have experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure).
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.