- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is an international chemical company who is looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer. You will be responsible for building and deploying complex cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and technologies. As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, evolving the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) cloud architecture, supporting infrastructure monitoring, and alerting issues troubleshooting and developing required automation for customers.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Building and automating cloud-based applications and environments using various DevOps toolsets and frameworks
- Migrating enterprise workloads to AWS, Azure, or GCP using industry standard as well as proprietary methodologies
- Understanding and implementing application automation and cloud development strategies by engineering solutions that deliver measurable business value, using groundbreaking technologies in the cloud
- Managing internal stakeholders by communicating proper delivery status and performance reports
The Successful Applicant
- As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+ years of design and implementation experience in multi-cloud environments (GCP, Azure and AWS).
- You will have hands-on experience working with Infrastructure-as-Code, such as, Terraform, Ansible, Helm Expertise with modern CI/CD systems, such as, Argo CD, Circle-CI, GitHub Actions. You will also have experience with GCP, AWS or Microsoft Azure
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.