Cloud Delivery Architect
Newly Created Role
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire a Cloud Delivery Architect.
As a Cloud Delivery Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and managing the project delivery teams to ensure proper SLA's are being followed.
- Working with internal teams on pitching in tenders and helping them to win new projects.
- Planning and coordinating with project directors to ensure timely delivery of services to the customers in a cost-effective manner.
- Establishing business relationships with customers and outlining proper process for problem reporting.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders by communicating proper delivery status and performance reports.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 15 years of experience in managing projects within a cloud-based environment. You will strong technical experience in system/applications architecture design along with managing large scale project. You will have hands on AWS experience along with experience in AWS cloud architect with specialisation in AWS cloud strategy.
What's on Offer
- Great Salary Package
- Excellent Working Environment