- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Permanent position
About Our Client
Our is a multinational internet technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages and cultures. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
- Responsible for insight and analysis of enterprise communication related products and solutions, combined with the current product situation to provide customers with competitive solutions and assist in tracking customer business docking, online, after-sales.
- Have a clear understanding of the current situation of SMS business resources, having strong sensitivity, and optimize and reasonably allocate solutions for business output resources.
- Have in-depth thinking on competition, sales mode and price system sales, and formulate reasonable solutions for optimization according to the current form and stage of products.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years of enterprise communication technology service experience;
- Understand the business form and product logic of the communications industry, and have been engaged in related technical services;
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work systematically with surrounding teams and cross-departmental teams, and be able to break through innovation and seek collaborative resources;
- Ability to adapt to a high-intensity working environment and working through challenging tasks
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that sees value in investing in its employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.