Cloud Business Development Manager - Telco
Join award winning and fast growing cloud business unit
Drive cloud adoption and new logo acquisition on local and regional basis
About Our Client
Our client is a tier 1 telecommunications player, operational in multiple regional markets now driving comprehensive private/public cloud solutions and services.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive their Cloud solutions.
This key role will sit within the Cloud business development team, driving hybrid of hunting/farming with new and existing clients. You will be driving onboarding, new business generation, and expanding footprint for existing partners as key pillars of success. In addition, you will be a main point of contact as a Cloud Expert, client and internal facing, adept and knowledgeable on IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS cloud technology to help clients along their cloud adoption and transformation journey.
Our client is looking for candidates with proven current/prior experience within cloud solutions firms.
This role is seated in Singapore, at our client's global headquarters.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be:
- Be adept at driving business development: You can build pipeline, drive new business origination, and close deals
- Be adept at account management: Post-deal sign, you remain involved in the client lifecycle, inclusive of ensuring renewal and cross-vertical selling with existing partners
- Strong in Technical sales: You come with strong knowledge base of cloud and open source solutions
- Consultative Approach: Proven ability to drive complex, focused pitches and project management at the senior levels
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years or more of related experience in cloud sales / account management
- Experience and understanding of telco ecosystems and operations will be highly beneficial
- Prior experience in cloud enterprise firms driving public and private cloud solutions
- Knowledge in cloud technology landscape for IAAS, PaaS, SaaS
- Direct sales experiences with consultative partner sales approach is a plus
What's on Offer
Our client is expanding their cloud team, a direct result of strong market share growth. As such, the ideal candidate will be one who hits the ground running, able to leverage their network within IAAS, PAAS, SAAS and great knowledge of Cloud services to bring value from day one. You will be joining a dynamic, driven, seasoned team within a matrix style organisation.