- Stable Working Environment
- Multinational Information & Technology company
About Our Client
Based in Singapore, our client is a well-established organization within the technology solutions space. They seek highly passionate individuals who enjoy working in an agile environment that embraces a growth mindset and continuous innovation. Offer opportunities to work on large-scale, complex yet innovative engagements to build an imperative career. Our client is currently expanding the team and is looking to bring on board a Cloud Architect as part of their expansion.
As a Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding our customer's application portfolio, key challenges, and business priorities to design the ideal cloud architecture, utilizing both cloud and 3rd party solutions (where applicable) to meet our customer needs.
- Providing our customers with architectural and operational insights and/or thought leadership to make strategic and forward-looking plans in their cloud journey.
- Offering guidance in cloud transformation and migration techniques, involving potentially large and complex applications and/or data to the cloud
- Ensuring the proposed cloud architectures and solutions are right-sized and exhibit scalability, maintainability, performance, and security and compliant with our customer's policies and standards
- Working with our DevSecOps practice to design the candidate DevSecOps infrastructure that supports the various workloads in our customer's environment
- Establishing the scope of work in our proposals as well as identify the solution components required for delivery of client projects.
The Successful Applicant
- As a successful candidate, you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related discipline with at least 5+ years of working experience in either AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform. You should be familiar with large-scale cloud architectures including hybrid architectures, migration of on-premises workload, and application modernization.
- You will have knowledge of software development and infrastructure operations solutions.
What's on Offer
- Organization with strong business growth
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Digitally advanced tool and technology