- *Newly created role
- *Permanent position
About Our Client
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 49 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities in digital, cloud and platforms, as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cybersecurity. NCS also believes in building a strong partner ecosystem with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation.
As a Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with a team of Cloud engineers to design and build the Multi-Cloud platform (mainly Azure, AWS and vendor SaaS Clouds) and move the on-premises data centers into the Clouds
- Building the cloud solutions with the best industrial practices - elastically scalable, proper fault tolerance, highly reliable, highly secured, and easily managed architecture
- Working with senior management team to define cloud strategy, cloud adoption plan, cloud transition plan
- Working with Application team and DevOps team on designing and setting up the container-based & server-less architecture
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6+ years of working experience in designing, implementation and/or administration of AWS and Azure Cloud foundations and services, especially hands-on experience on Cloud platform administration.
You will also be familiar with Cloud and traditional on-premises infrastructure like VMWare, server, storage, networking, data backup and security. You will have hands on AWS or Microsoft Azure. Cloud certifications will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package