- *Newly created role
- *Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading manufacturer and distributor of chemical and plastic products and they are looking for a Cloud Application Engineer - Kubernetes. You will use contemporary technologies and approaches to design, develop, test, and deliver solutions. You'll use your programming, scripting skills, and DevOps engineering knowledge to identify inefficient, un-secure and resource wasting Cloud Delivery processes.
As a Cloud Application Engineer - Kubernetes, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and implementing agile innovative infrastructure solutions/infrastructure management solutions that take advantage of technology advances that allow cost reduction, standardisation, and commoditization
- Designing, implementing, and integrating management solutions to effectively manage private cloud implementation (Docker, Kubernetes, Service Mesh) at data centers across the globe, ensure reliability, elasticity, and security
- Leading the system development, manage multiple stakeholders, internal resource & external vendors for delivery
- Using automation tools like Terraform to have standardized offerings across our Cloud workloads
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6+ years of working experience in system development and designing cloud automation solutions using provisioning tools, continuous integration tools, and scripting languages.
You will also be familiar using work management, configuration management, code quality, testing and IDE tools, such as Design Studio, Eclipse, Bitbucket, JIRA/confluence, SonarQube, Validata QS and ABC, Appium. You will also have experience with scripting and programming languages (Python, Php, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Java etc.)
What's on Offer
- Organisation with Strong Business Growth
- Attractive Salary Package