Clinical Marketing Manager, APAC | Oncology Medical Devices
Top 5 Market Leader in Radiation Oncology
Lead portfolio strategy, specialty development plan for Cardiology portfolio
About Our Client
A global medical devices leader, this role sits within it's largest business, radiation oncology, and is a key role to drive the business forward. This is an excellent time to join the organisation as it continues on its high double digit growth path in the APAC region.
- Works with marketing communications to support development of launch materials, product literature, and any other collateral material required to support sales and key marketing messages.
- Develops analysis around the clinical data environment and clearly defines the positioning, key issues, strategies, and target audiences for new publications and presentations.
- Develops internal written communications to summarize new and current evidence.
- Partners with marketing and field colleagues to obtain customer feedback on related topics.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree Medical Science discipline will be an advantage
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in clinical support, training role for medical imaging or radiation treatment environment
- Candidate who comes from either medical physicist or radiation therapist background will be ideal
- Candidate who enjoys flexibility to work from home or office
- Able to commit intensive travelling due to business direction, within APAC region
What's on Offer
- Regional Clinical Marketing role with global exposure