Client Services, Tech Application - Japanese Market Support
Fantastic remuneration package
Ability to work in a challenging environment
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Corporate Investment Bank.
- Responsible for supporting proprietary applications provided to the bank's large clientele
- Provide technical support for various applications.
- Understanding of client issues, application workflows, along with production support and AD escalations. Ownership of client issues from reporting through to resolution.
- Documenting the details of the client or vendor experience and following the issue through resolution if it needs to be escalated. Heavy client and inter-departmental interaction, via an ACD telephone system and/or via email, is required
- Working hours would require shifts to cover client inquires within the APAC region. Some weekend and Bank holiday cover would be required
- More details available, please reach out if you have the Japanese language capabilities
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to speak Native Japanese as the role requires you to.
- 2 - 3 years in a client facing role, preferably within a financial instituition
- Training will be provided for everythig else
What's on Offer
- Wonderful team culture
- Good work life balance