Client Services Manager
Good remuneration package
Great culture and environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international bank and global manager of alternative investment products.
1. Respond to client and RM queries, seeking inputs from other members of the Client Services team or back-office functions as required. Key element of providing accurate and timely responses will be an understanding of the information and process flows (and gaps thereof) across the firm.
2. Provide analytical support relating to client returns on an individual/portfolio level.
3. Preparation of client presentations and proposals across Lines of Business (LOB)s.
4. Read the placement documents for each investment and assist in the answering follow-up questions asked by clients on the investments.
5. Assist in ensuring the IT reporting systems are free of errors and continuously being updated and provide troubleshooting assistance to PRM members.
6. Assist with client onboarding, payment processing and coordinate with the PRM compliance team and the legal and compliance team.
7. Ensure compliance with regulatory standards specifically FATCA/CRS.
8. Coordinate submission and registration of products with Monetary Authority of Singapore.
9. Update, revise marketing tools including presentation templates.
10. Prepare updates related to PRM team for senior management members within the firm.
11. Perform additional duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should come from another international financial institution where he/she is supporting relationship managers and comes with relevant industry background. The candidate should also be well spoken, proactive, meticulous and able to multi task in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package and great culture and environment await the right candidate.