Client Services Manager (Head)
Unrivalled fast track career progression
Be part of a fintech journey within the investment space
About Our Client
Our Client is a global securities brokerage with offices across the Globe including but not limited to Europe, Australia, Dubai and Singapore. Their unique position in the market allows them to provide a technology driven business model to support traders from retail and institutional clients.
- Be a global subject matter expert for all matter relating to client services responsibilities, and all aspects related to the overall client journey
- Oversee the day to day client services function and alignment with the companys objectives
- Act as a business partner to internal stakeholders to conduct critical analysis of the client experience
- Participate in global strategic process improvement rollouts in order to contribute to the growth of the company
- Lead a team of individuals while ensuring the RFT principle is adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience within a client services function
- Will ideally have managed a team of staff previously
- Proactive mindset with the ability be groomed to lead a regional team
- Knowledge of Derivatives/ CFDs
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment that's constantly changing.
What's on Offer
- Unrivalled fast track career progression
- Be part of a fintech journey within the investment space
- The Chance to add true Value to an organisation