Client Service Director- Public Sector
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity to work with a leading IT solutions provider as their Client Service Director- Public Sector.
As a Client Service Director- Public Sector, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and driving the business through consulting approach with clients and ensuring quality delivery.
- Working with senior stakeholders to solve business problems and create road map through the use of technology.
- Developing an account growth plan and acting as a consultant to the client for achieving high client satisfaction.
- Making sure proper project time-lines are followed and budgets are well maintained.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 12 years of experience within IT or ICT consulting industry. You will have experience in managing public sector accounts via a consulting approach along with good knowledge in ISO5001. You will also have experience in managing different line of business to deliver services to clients.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Exposure to Latest Technologies