Client Processing Specialist
Good company culture
Opportunity to service clients on a regional basis
About Our Client
Our client prides themselves for being able to give you a platform to build a resilient career while offering a work place culture that is supportive, inclusive, innovative and inspiring. Their employees are trained to transform risk into resilience.
Reporting to the client processing manager, the incumbent will be responsible for processing the insurance transactions for the FMIC Asia licensed insurance branches, in support of the delivery of worldwide insurance programs to our clients in these territories. The candidate will play an integral role in ensuring accurate, efficient and quality of policies documentation, in serving both needs of our internal client service team and our external clients and WorldReach Partners.
The job will involve:
- Contributing to the insurance processing activities which includes but not limited to production of invoices, policies, endorsements, certificates of insurance, policy information forms and confirmation of reinsurance documents etc. into various FM Global systems
- Processing of reinsurance, loss reinsurance recoveries transactions and associated documentation
- Actively supporting Host Operations Client Service team members in processing related requests / queries which involves interaction with Host Operations Client Service team, Global Services team, external clients and WorldReach Partners
- Validating and reconciling transaction data information in ensuring integrity of data processed within the processing systems
- Policy documentation transmittals, policy documentation filing and maintenance of policy tracking tool.
The Successful Applicant
Applicant should possess the following:
- Diploma holder from any discipline;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel;
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in numeracy, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Singapore citizen/ Singapore PR only
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package
- Insight to how insurance companies work at a global level