Client Onboarding (Hedge Fund KYC)
More exposure than what KYC within Corporate and PB provides
Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a service provider for financial institutions and they provide a variety of solutions for the business's corporate needs.
- Liaison with clients to obtain AML information and documentation to comply with the regulatory requirements, and to coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the client be successfully on boarded.
- You will be the main point of contact for Clients and their service partners to ensure excellent client experience.
- Responsible for coordinating the effective onboarding of each client including following up with teams responsible for completing sub-activities across the firm.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have experience in KYC and client on boarding with hedge funds/ PE/ Real estate
- Must be able to speak Chinese fluently as you will be liaising with Chinese clients
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with senior stakeholders - you need to manage their expectations and have the confidence to influence them.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within client on boarding and KYC
What's on Offer
- Stability in a role - this is a key function within the organisation and it is unlikely to be outsourced/ made redundant
- Good remuneration package