- Global leader in the AdTech industry
- Provide consultative solutions for top brands
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the AdTech industry, focusing on outcome-based marketing. They work on exciting technologies, and strive to provide marketing solutions that create transparent, provable outcomes for brands. They have presence in over 40 offices around the world, and are looking to hire a Client Development Director to support sales & convert new clients onboard for one of their award-winning programmatic products.
The Client Development Director will be responsible for converting new clients onboard, by providing consultative solutions to familiarise new clients with the programmatic product, and address advertisement needs. This role will work closely with the Business Development Director to enable sales.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and support with the wider team's business.
- Coordinate internal resources for the delivery of objective based solutions for clients, creating and delivering customised sales opportunities for your clients.
- Building relationships with key decision makers within client organisations, while understanding the landscape and gaining account penetration.
- Negotiating and closing contracts with client's key decision makers.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Proven experience in closing large deals at enterprise levels in the media space for consultative sales and solution selling
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Account Planning - helping internal and external stakeholders see the bigger picture and plan
- Strategic partner - great relationship builder and can engage a client with road map and vision, set and work beyond key targets
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing AdTech firm. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the AdTech industry with their top-tier technological products. The ideal candidate is one who has a strong understanding of programmatic products, is able to engage confidently with external stakeholders and provide consultative solutions to drive business goals for clients.