- Series C funded
- Global expansion plans
About Our Client
Our client offers a market leading AI-Powered solution that leverages rich consumer data and deep learning algorithms. This allows them to offer their clients a market leading integrated customer engagement technology platform. Having recently achieved its Series C round of funding, they are now expanding globally with offices opening in Europe and the US by end of 2023.
- Develop a clear strategy and create a medium/long term technology road-map, aligning to the overall business strategy
- Lead and grow diverse and geographically dispersed teams and develop a thriving organisation which attracts and retain top data, cloud, software engineering and data science talent
- Drive overall end to end architectural changes across various systems
- Provide a clear vision and road-map to ensure the overall architecture and solutions are very well designed for the long-term scalability and stability
- Design the entire solution from creation and visual design through the SDLC, life cycle activities
- Build strong delivery capabilities which offer reliable integration and implementation for great customer experience
- Handle incident management, coordinating internal communication & preparing SOPs to management software/product reliability issues
- Create a culture which makes sure the resources are utilised efficiently and effectively with an agile approach to changes as the business expands its global operations
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 13 years of experience, with minimum 3 years of experience in a technology leadership role
- Strong experience of scaling up mid-sized tech or product-based companies
- A clear focus on Scalability, reliability, and sustainability
- Background in Software Engineering is a must
- Broad and deep knowledge with hands-on experience regarding scalable back-end infrastructure
- Up to date with the latest technology, designs, patterns, tools, and trends in the fast-moving software world
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Infrastructure level experience across cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP. Kubernetes experience would be a huge added advantage.
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to make the move into a C-Level role offering exposure of scaling a technology capabilities globally. This role has huge upsides for the right person looking for a fresh challenge.