- Excellent opportunity to work with a well-funded start-up
- Strong company growth prospects currently at pre-IPO stage
About Our Client
My Client is one of the most exciting and fastest growing Fintech companies based here in Singapore . They have secured a very large series D funding and have successfully partnered with over 5000 clients globally. Their growth will be astronomical over the next 2-3 years. They're looking for someone with the technological expertise to control and drive the business forward, ensuring successful strategies are in place in order to facilitate the next step of their growth. Looking for someone who's had experience building rapidly scaling B2B products.
- Formulate long-term strategy for technological development for the region: product layout plan, road-map for new product development, plan and formulate the company's long-term technical architecture.
- Manage the company's overall core technology, organize the formulation and implementation of major technical decisions.
- Study the technical development route of the company and plan the company's products accordingly.
- Responsible for development resources, formulate talent training and talent introduction plans, and build an efficient development team. Ideally will have an extensive network to attract top level talent.
- Conduct product planning and key node management and control. Be familiar with software engineering and software development rules, understand waterfall and agile development.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Qualifications
- At least Bachelor's degree in information engineering, communication and related majors. Master or PhD holder is advantageous.
- Able to define a three-year strategic tech plan for all future products, able to identify tech opportunities in E-commerce.
- Experience growing large Tech teams through-out the region and globally!
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package for the right candidates