- Leading Payment Services Company
- Dynamic Team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading payment services company providing a one-stop digital payment solutions for merchants and financial institutions to accept a comprehensive suite of payment methods in emerging markets across Southeast Asia. As part of their growth, there is now an opportunity for a rising star to join their team as Chief Risk Officer
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Risk Officer will be involved in :-
- Overseeing daily operations of the enterprise risk team, and advising on enterprise risk matters.
- Defining the risk roadmap, leading the adoption and development of new technologies, processes and continuous improvement of existing risk practices.
- Working with first line-of-defense to identify, assess, document and regularly review risks of all risk types and coach the business to design and implement controls.
- Acting as the key liaison with relevant regulatory authorities on risk & compliance matters.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Chief Risk Officer should meet the following criteria :-
- At least 15 years of enterprise risk experience with a regulated financial services company.
- Strong knowledge in risk management and controls concept.
- Strong stakeholder collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as this is a leadership role for Singapore and providing support and guidance at the group level.