Chief Product Officer ( eCommerce / Mobile Applications )
Opportunity to Direct the Product Strategy & Roadmap
About Our Client
Our Client is a HealthTech Startup and they are now looking for a Chief Product Officer (eCommerce / Mobile Applications) to direct the Product Strategy & Roadmap for the business expansion into the APAC Region.
As the Chief Product Officer (eCommerce / Mobile Applications), you are responsible for:
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying & filling product gaps with new ideas to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with external key partners.
- Crafting the overall product strategy and translating said requirements into technical specifications and prototypes for the engineering resources.
- Working closely with engineering teams to deliver successfully with quick time-to-market and using optimal resources.
- Understanding the regional market conditions and competing products to effectively develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding, fostering a customer centric & data driven development culture in the organization.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields with at 8 to 15 years of experience in a Product Management role, backed by at least 6 years of experience in a leadership position. You will also have a good track record of managing all aspects of a successful eCommerce / mobile product throughout its lifecycle.
You will have relevant working experience in an Agile environment, backed by a proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a rapid prototyping environment. You will also possess the analytical skills to understand & generate insights from user data, driving new innovations and ideas to expand in the regional market. Up to 40% travelling will be expected in this role.
What's on Offer
- Leadership Position
- Opportunity to Direct the Product Strategy & Roadmap
- Well-Funded Technology Firm