Chief Operating Officer, Indonesia - Industrial Mining
Well established Indonesian conglomerate with regional footprint
Strategic partner to the CEO
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest mining companies in Indonesia.
Reporting directly into the CEO, this position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee daily operations of the company IT, HR, General Affairs and Procurement of over 500 people
- Develop and establish operating policies in line with the CEO's broad goals and objectives to drive extensive and sustainable growth to the business
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures, promote company culture and vision to improve business efficiency
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and find ways to improve processes
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Work closely with CEO and senior leadership on long term business strategies and implementations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field completed by an MBA. You have minimum 15 years' strong operational experience in mining industry with at least 5 years in a senior management position.
As a strategic and hands-on individual, you should possess strong business acumen, excellent people skills and exemplary work ethics to influence change at a regional level. You have experience in managing a substantial P&L as well as running a business of over 500 people. You should demonstrate strong leadership skills and set comprehensive goals for performance and growth. This role requires some travelling across Asia. Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is mandatory.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be entrusted to lead the business at country level. He or she can also expect rapid career growth and a competitive salary package.