- Save Job
- Email Job
- Great career progression
- Good exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an established F&B retail specialising in western and contemporary Asian cuisine who's been in Singapore for over 20 years. With a vision to grow their brand, they are currently looking for a Chief Operating Officer to help them implement strategic business objectives and leading the entire operation team to ensure organisational effectiveness and profitability of the business.
This is a perm role based in Singapore.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director of the business, your main job responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities to increase profits by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation, and driving necessary change
- To establish a strategic framework for well-planned growth and increase profitability from the current business while remaining mindful of enhancing the medium-term value of the company
- Developing realistic and obtainable goals for the operation team to achieve their performance as well as providing coaching and engagement with the employees to solicit feedback and provide recommendations for improvement in terms of productivity, efficiency, customer service experience and quality of food and beverage by understanding customer needs.
- To be a hands-on leader who builds and empowers team to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for overall operations and adhere to all compliance requirements by the internal audits to supplier audits, food safety and hygiene certification.
- Work closely with the Managing Director on the annual budgeting and planning process for the organisation
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in the role, you should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- At least 10 years of retail operations experience within the F&B Retail industry (restaurants & cafes)
- Strong leadership skills (experience in managing a team of at least 200 people)
- Superior knowledge of managing multiple operational functions such as finance, supply chain, marketing and HR
- Able to provide innovative solutions to increase productivity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a perm role headcount, created in a business that has a strong ambition to establish their brand. We are looking for someone who has strong knowledge and experience in retail operations managing F&B restaurants. You will need to have strong leadership skills and willing to be hands-on to provide coaching and development to the team. The compensation and benefits for this role will be in line with the market.
- Store Management
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Carmen Ho
- Consultant contact
- +65 6416 9890
- Job Reference