Chief Marketing Officer
Growing e-commerce business
High profile regional role
About Our Client
As one of region's fastest growing online business, our client is part of a leading multinational and is continuously gaining popularity and increasing its customer base. As they wish to progress to the next phase of growth, there is now a need to hire a senior Marketing leader to manage this very successful and growing business.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, this role will lead a sizeable team responsible for the full spectrum of the marketing function of the country and the South Asia region. Business partnering the group management team, you will develop and execute the business and brand strategy of the company. You will lead various strategic marketing initiatives while ensuring this business is able to drive customer growth through both online and offline marketing business. You will also be a good mentor and provide the leadership and guidance to increase the capability of the marketing team today. In addition, you will also need to work closely with the technology team to review the product roadmap for development and implementation of new features and functionalities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal profile should have the below requirements:
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters/MBA qualification
- At least 10-15 years of relevant marketing experience with recent years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated a track record of success in managing a wide spectrum of the marketing function in a FMCG, e-commerce, consulting company or consumer-centric business
- Analytical, creative and able to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- A self-starter who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves
- With an excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you possess the gravitas to influence and work well with all stakeholders
- Comfortable and have experience working in a very fast-paced and data driven environment
- Demonstrated success developing and retaining highly engaged, high performing teams and aligning talent to drive business objective
- Able to travel frequently to the key markets for the business
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a fast-growing online business.