- Permanent role
- Leadership opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading name within the fintech world, they are currently looking for an experienced IT Security leader to lead their IT Security function in the capacity of their CISO.
As a Chief Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for :
- Driving a high standard for data security governance and technology risk management while ensuring compliance to data security policy standards through effective policies, processes and practices.
- Defining, governing and implementing technology risk & information security framework
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining a robust information security management system
- Developing a comprehensive information technology risk management strategy and executing on the implementation
- Developing continuous risk identification and assessment process to identify areas of potential risk in information technology while evaluating the completeness and effectiveness of information security controls and provide guidance or suggestions for implementation of security controls.
- Establishing an ongoing information technology risk measurement and monitoring mechanism, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to cybersecurity.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have at least 10 years relevant experience in cyber security or information technology risk management in the financial industry.
You will have a strong understanding of the nature of information security management and solid knowledge of management concepts, familiar with regulatory requirements from MAS.
Relevant security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Fast paced financial services firm
- Leadership responsibilities