Chief Information Officer
Leading the IT & Insurance Operations
About Our Client
Our client is a leading insurance firm in Singapore. As part of their insurance operations, they are looking for a passionate Chief Information Officer to be part of their local office.
As a Chief Information Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the insurance technology operations and business operations by providing thought leadership for an IT team across.
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT.
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders regarding technology and operations strategies.
- Creating the architecture of the platform.
- Driving initiatives for new products.
- Providing leadership to the team members including team leads and architects.
- Conducting research on cutting edge technologies to identify appropriate technologies and access the probability of implementation
The Successful Applicant
This position is a great opportunity to advance your management and leadership skills with exposure to latest technologies. This roles offer the opportunity to lead project implementation with exposure to senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive salary package