Chief Information Officer ( Banking / Financial Services )
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services company with a very established set up and brand name in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced banking or financial services IT leader to lead their IT Infrastructure, Software Engineering, Project Management, Application Support and Innovation teams.
As the CIO, you will be reporting to the Group CTO and be overseeing the technology team of over 150+ members. You will be responsible for :
- Building, operating and managing a the software engineering capability.
- Partnering with the Business Unit heads to establish the company's vision and lead all aspects of the company's technological development
- Providing guidance on the company's strategic direction, development and future growth while managing the entire IT and technology department to deliver the strategic goals of the company
- Driving innovation projects to successful completion while spearheading transformation across the technology group and leading key delivery initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and corporate governance requirements, supporting Internal and Regulatory Audits and owning all required actions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have Masters or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have 15 - 20 years experience with at least 8 - 10 years experience in leading large technology teams within the Banking of Financial Services industries.
You will have thorough knowledge of all areas of information technology including applications, infrastructure development, architectural concepts, systems development lifecycle, information management, portfolio management and infrastructure environments, tools and processes.
You will have effective communication and problem solving skills backed by ability to communicate complex IT concepts in a simple understandable manner highly valued. You will have strong commercial acumen with in-depth understanding of IT strategies, roadmaps and their impact on operations.
You will be adept at navigating a complex, multi-platform distributed environment.
What's on Offer
- Leadership role
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent role