- Consumer industry, headquartered in Singapore
- Leadership and transformation role
About Our Client
Our client is in the consumer sector and operates widely across the Asia region. With a strong track record of growth and history, they are well position for growth and expansion in Asia and beyond, especially after pivoting through challenging times in the past year. With that, we are looking for a high calibre CFO to lead further transformation and growth plans for the group.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be overall responsible to provide leadership in all aspects of finance and corporate governance. As part of the executive management team, this role acts as a senior business partner to the CEO and rest of the senior management team to lead the transformation that the business requires and the strategic growth plans. You will take lead in identifying areas for improvement within the finance function including but not limited to system implementation, process improvement, building and coaching a strong finance team. You will also ensure the financial and management reporting process is appropriately in place, and lead the business planning process to ensure the business units achieve its objectives. You will also work closely with various stakeholders i.e investors, bankers, to manage capital and fund raising related activities.
The Successful Applicant
While the company is not entirely new, they want to take it to the next level of growth and a strong CFO would be required to assist with this positive transformation and change management. Our requirements:
- Degree qualified CPA/CA with relevant working experience in a progressive organisation with multiple locations across Asia, as a group finance leader
- Industry exposure to the FMCG / food and beverage / retail or any B2C business would be highly advantageous
- Strong leadership and transformation experience
- Demonstrated track record in making an impact as a finance business partner, supporting a sizeable company through a transformation or turning around a company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with confidence and gravitas to build relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders (auditors, bankers, investors/shareholders, etc.)
- "Hands-on" and strong appetite to work in a fast-growth environment and is self-motivated
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with well-known brand and private equity investor.