- Growth-oriented Health-Tech Venture
- Strong leadership team with a track record of success
About Our Client
Our client is a regionally grown Health-Tech venture with a good network of Medtech and Pharma partnerships. They are in Series C stage and are well positioned to expand beyond the region.
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Board and Investors.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Oversee the financial management, accounting, and reporting, including implementation of finance frameworks, policies and processes in accordance with local/international accounting standards.
- Oversee the implementation of risk management, compliance, and internal control practices to ensure safeguarding of cash and physical assets and minimizing financial liabilities.
- Partner with Sales and Operations to identify revenue opportunities; expansion prospects; analysing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Formulate investment strategies and cash management practices (including optimal transaction banking infrastructure) to maximize yields, cost savings and efficiencies.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- At least 15 years of progressive experience in financial management, with at least 5 in senior leadership
- Technology, Healthcare or Start-ups experience is highly desirable
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
- Extensive experience in Fundraising (series C and beyond) and Investor relations
- Track record of success in executing IPO transactions
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of a multi-cultural organization
Strong business-centric problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Passion in Health Tech and entrepreneurial mindset
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opprtunity for a seasoned or high potential CFO candidate who would like to be part of a growth journey. The organization offers attractive remuneration and a synergistic working culture.