Chief Digital Officer - E- Commerce
Brand newly opened opportunity
Being the key person to design and implement the digital strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Retail company, within the business growth, now they are looking for a Chief Digital Officer to look after the omni-channels.
- Develop and guarantee the coherence of the omni-channel process seamless
- Contribute to the strategic vision of the process of shopping in the digital and mobile era
- Design and develop the most appropriate digital and mobile ecosystem for Omni-channel customers (ecommerce site, mobile applications…) with the support of our partners (RTM, Alibaba) to offer the best agility-quality-timing-advanced technology
- Develop the mobility strategy for customers and collaborators
- Digitalize the customer experience on POS (points of sale) through the deployment of new devices (connected labels, TV, ...) and new concepts in the world of food and non-food (promotional events, store to web , kids zone, ...)
- Contribute to the implementation, with the Brand and Concepts Department, of the new distribution concepts of tomorrow on the digital part.
- Develop and implement the online acquisition strategy (SEO, SEA,..) to develop e-commerce and web flux to store.
- To be force of propositions of acceleration on the different topics
- Share best practices with digital contributors from other countries.
- Manage the digital teams (Ecosystem, Acquisition, Digital in-store).
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience, in the field of retail or in the field of mass consumer goods, that has an approach to the digital, e-commerce and innovation.
- Mastery of specific IT and digital tools as well as the various advanced technologies in the field of retail and mass consumer goods.
Complete skills on digital & e-commerce domain. Apprehension strategy , UX, UI, production, analytic, A / B Testing, Penalisation, Monetization.
- Skill in team and project management.
- Ability to adapt and good oral expression (internal and/or external communication with different representatives: general manager, staffs from other departments, etc. )
- Be able to manage the complexity while communicating with different internal and / or external teams
- Chinese and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive package;
- Fully taking charge of the e-commence platforms.