Chief Digital Marketing Officer APAC
Newly-created regional role
Highly-regarded Technology Multinational Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 100 company operating in the Technology space. Due to the launch of new applications ecosystem, it is looking for a Chief Digital Marketing Officer APAC to build the marketing strategy with a strong focus on digital channels and increase their brand awareness in a highly-competitive space.
Reporting into the President APAC of a rapidly-expanding business, you will lead the Marketing Department from strategy to execution. With a team of 5, which should reach 15 to 20 headcounts over the coming years, to support the execution, you will be responsible to promote a brand new ecosystem of online applications.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build the brand and define the go-to-market strategy
- Set a long-term vision and execute it through nuimerous marketing campaigns across channels
- Build a strong network of Techonlogy and Telecommunications C-levels acroiss the region
- Build the APAC ecosystem and drive it towards a leading position in the industry
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree or MBA from top universities
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing experience with a strong focus on digital marketing, most of which in highly-regarded B2B technology companies
- Proven experience of scaling up a marketing/digital marketing across the APAC region
- Strong understanding of App stores, Music, Video games and digital channels
- Solid network of relatioonships with top social media players, KOL and digital media channels
What's on Offer
The job offers a capability building project in a Fortune 100 working environment. The role will be highly visible in the organisation and could lead to attractive career opportunities.