- Stable and growing business
- Established Chemical Firm
About Our Client
My client is an established specialty chemical firm with facilities in Jurong Island. Currently recruiting for Production Manager to be accountable for daily operations , recruitment, training and HSEQ management.
- Direct and supervise day-to-day production operations
- Spearhead continuous improvement activities, establish and implement processes
- A people management, take charge of recruitment, training and performance review
- Advise and actively participate in HSEQ management and activities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering with proven track record in people management
- Min 6 years of experience in a supervisory role within chemical manufacturing/ production/ process environment
- Strong safety and risk management experiences
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a stable team in Singapore to accumulate professional experience within an established organisation.