Channel Sales Manager, Asia (B2B) - Industrial Equipment
Individual contributor, replacement role
Manage a P&L
About Our Client
Our client, a leading dynamic European industrial group, offers innovative solutions for clean and sterile processes (sterilisers, decontamination units, elastomeric closures etc.). In the last 8 years, they have been growing their product range through in-house R&D and acquisitions. In Asia Pacific, they have grown from a headcount of 5 in 2011 to 40+ in 2020. Now, they are looking for a replacement hire of a Channel Sales Manager role, as the incumbent is leaving after a decade in the business.
Reporting to the Managing Director ('MD'), APAC & Middle East (Singapore based), and the success of the Channel Sales Manager, Asia (B2B) - Lab Sterilizers will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to Euro 6 to 8 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and go to market in new markets
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
Besides, you will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Be the key contact point for channel partners in Singapore in all aspects of their use of the company's lab products
- Drive delivery schedules between the company's manufacturing units and key customers: biopharma and food industry
- Lead key customer cost demands and develop long term pricing initiatives to match
- Liaise with counterparts overseas servicing the same accounts in different locations
- Utilize CRM to provide relevant reporting to regional HQ
The Successful Applicant
The successful Channel Sales Manager, Asia (B2B) - Industrial Equipment will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or a relevant discipline from a reputed university
- 8+ years in handling high value accounts in the analytical instruments' sales, to the pharmaceutical and food industries
- Strong track record of having created channel partnerships and performance measurement metrics
- Ability to travel up to 30%, including a 1-2-month training in Europe
- High level of energy, drive and integrity
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
Our client offers you an opportunity to be dealing with high end engineering solutions but still operate in a matrix (lean) method. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires managing some of the key markets for the group, so it is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility with the global leadership team.
- The base salary for the role will be competitive and there will be performance-based incentives, in this very entrepreneurial role.
- The interview process will involve 2-3 interviews and we plan to hire the role by Dec-2020.