Channel Lead, APAC - Cloud
New role, created to manage Channel Partners
Manage 1- 2 direct headcounts
About Our Client
Our client, a Fortune 500 technology service provider, is a global leader in communications, networking and security solutions. APAC is a high growth region for them, especially as more businesses move from on-prem to cloud and invest more in technology. In the last two years, the business has advanced heavily in Singapore as the hub for APAC. Over the last 6 months, demand from their core customers in Technology, FSI has increased significantly and they are now looking to hire a Channel Lead, APAC - Cloud.
Reporting to the Director, Key Accounts - APAC, the success of the Channel Lead, APAC will be measured on the following criteria:
- Identify solutions that address Partner needs and lead efforts to sell such solutions
- Identify Partners in the APAC region and lead Partner satisfaction surveys
- Drive lead generation and creation of new business opportunities
- Design a unique Go-To-Market strategy for the region
- Build a comprehensive profile of client organization decision makers and seek to get visibility and audience "up" and "across" the client organization
The Successful Applicant
The successful Channel Lead, APAC will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Bachelors' Degree from a reputable university
- Expertise in channel management in SEA or APAC, ideally selling infrastructure as a solution
- 10 years or more in a sales role in Enterprise Tech
- Strong stakeholder management and up-selling within existing accounts
- No obstacle for travelling and being in a matrix setup
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in a stable, reputed firm that deals with majority of large and mid-cap enterprise accounts. You will sell flagship solutions while operating in a very "flat" organization. Keeping internal processes simple and heavily encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management. The firm strongly promotes internal and international mobility and most of the senior leaders have been with the business for more than 8 years.
- The role requires managing some of the most important channel partners for the group, so it is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility with the leadership team.
- The role requires you to be highly independent, as the first 6-12 months you might need to operate remotely and manage a team