Channel Head - B2B - Financial Institution - Singapore
Lead a driven, comprehensive sales team of 10
Direct line to head of acquisition
About Our Client
Our client, a blue chip banking institution, publicly listed with global scope and coverage, consistently at the top through a mixture of innovation, top of line leadership, and high target KPIs across verticals. Their culture, fast paced, driven, with market share and client and customer growth always at the forefront of their strategy.
The Channel manager will lead a team of 10, consisting of multiple channel focus areas (relationship to business development managers) to grow and drive key partner accounts from SMEs to larger organisations, across industries. Reporting to the head of Acquisition, who holds vast experience in the banking industry, this role will be in charge of end-to-end management for their team, from driving healthy pipelines of incoming client base, achieving sales KPIs, staying on top of management information systems to ensure assets are well positioned to succeed, to driving events and roadshows to ensure corporate clients are engaged and their own customer base willing to utilise services.
The ideal candidate must have proven sales experience and leadership experience managing a team.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be:
- An expert in relationship management - You are adept at end to end processes, able to pitch, cross-sell, and negotiate, all while keeping your current client portfolio warm and receptive.
- Knowledgeable on financial market - You understand card product and services, having worked in and around the industry. You know how to explain, and educate merchants on these portfolios as a result.
- A proficient internal/external consultant - You work with your sales team to drive, inspire, and operations teams. You are the key point of contact between all verticals, providing and communicating the right products and deliverables, within the right timelines.
- Driven by revenue - You own and outperform your sales targets, each account an opportunity to drive to revenue.
- Imaginative deliverer - You can think beyond the individual product and service portfolios, skilled in providing unique, irresistible upselling value propositions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of sales team management experience is a must
- Financial services experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to financial market policies and ability to navigate sales compliance
- Stakeholder management experience across all levels required
- Ability to drive results and outcomes from analytical tools and MIS systems
What's on Offer
This company is a leader of market, you will be leading a high paced, sales driven team that hold themselves to high standards and even higher results. This carries high expectation of having a Channel Head that comes with built-in sales experience, financial services knowledge, and the ability to act fast and react even faster.
The ideal candidate breathes and lives end to end relationship processes, excited at the prospect of owning existing key accounts, transforming them into the next unicorn for the company, and continuously ensuring their team have a robust, healthy, and over performing pipeline.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.