Dynamic work culture
Global footprint with rapid expansion plans
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader who has build a strong grounding within the industrial sector. They have been expanded rapidly through M&A and have a good track record in driving profitability. They are looking for a CFO to join their leadership team here in Singapore
This Leadership role will be responsible for working with the CEO, the senior management team and the Board. From an operational perspective, the key focus areas will include:
- Building a strong reporting and compliance culture throughout the organization
- Establishing an efficient management and statutory monthly reporting system and adhering to tax laws and local regulatory compliance and accounting standards
- Establishing a strong Risk Management system by setting up a system of internal financial processes and controls
- Counselling senior management on cash management and implementing cost saving and margin improvement initiatives
- Proposing, evaluating and executing new acquisitions as opportunities arise
- Lead other strategic initiatives such as refinancing of existing leverage; preparing the company for an eventual 'exit'; supporting expansion to new geographies by identifying and negotiating new partnerships
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should hold a relevant degree in Accountancy/ Finance, CPA and MBA qualified with 15-20 years of work experience, preferably having started in a Big 4 firm. You have several years of experience in a finance management capacity, and would have spent the recent years in key leadership role. You are versatile and extremely self-motivated. Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills are essential in this dynamic environment. Good business acumen and strong analytical skills are key.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing organization, have exposure to the business and senior management visibility. Great company culture and fast growth career opportunities.