International Company with Global Exposure
Excellent Employee Perks and Benefits
About Our Client
Our clients are top tier International Property Developer, expanding in Vietnam. They are seeking to hire more senior management to continue their expansion plan in Vietnam
- Drive the company's financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you have a Bachelor's degree in FiInance & Accounting (CPA or ACCA qualified) with proven track record of being a Property Developer CFO
- 15-20 years of work experience, with recent years in Real Estate
- You must have demonstrated hands on and proactive attitude in your past roles.
- You must also possess good communication/leadership & interpersonal skills, advanced MS Excel skills as well as leadership and influencing skills.
- Mandarin reading and speaking skills a must
- Finally, you will need to posses the ability to collaborate and work effectively with a variety of business stakeholders including sales and project management
What's on Offer
This is a role with excellent, top of the industry perks for top performing candidates, with the opportunity to work with the best Finance Professionals and management in the FMCG world.