Newly created role based in Malaysia with Healthcare client
Aggressive expansion plans across South East Asia
About Our Client
Our client is a trusted partner in the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry. They continue to invest in resources in Southeast Asia and as a result of recent development, they are looking for a high calibre CFO to join their team and support the business in their aggressive growth plans.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be overall responsible for all aspects of financial and management reporting for the region. You will lead the business planning process to ensure each business within Asia has appropriate financial plans, and monitor and drive financial performance to ensure its align with overall objectives. You will also be responsible to ensure optimum tax and treasury management. This role acts as a senior business partner to the CEO and rest of the senior management team to drive the strategic growth plans of the company. You will ensure the company have an optimal capital structure and maintain strong financial controls in preparation for more aggressive plans in the region. Leading a team across the region, you will provide leadership and coaching for the continuous development of the finance function.
The Successful Applicant
While the company is not entirely new, they want to take it to the next level of growth and a strong CFO would be required to assist with this positive transformation and change management. Our requirements:
- Degree qualified CPA/CA with at least 15 years relevant working experience in a progressive organisation with multiple locations across SEA
- Industry exposure to the healthcare & life sciences sector such as medical devices and pharmaceutical would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated track record in your ability to lead a sizeable team, act as a good business partner in a leadership role and have experience in driving finance transformation projects
- Commercially savvy and have experience across full aspects of finance including treasury, tax, corporate finance, forex and financial planning & analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with confidence and gravitas to build relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders (auditors, bankers, investors, etc.)
- "Hands-on" and strong appetite to work in a fast-growth environment and is self-motivated
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a fast-growing healthcare & life science group of companies.
Attractive remuneration package structure.