CFO, Singapore & Indonesia - SGX Listed Company
Spearhead the business partnering for a company listed on SGX mainboard
Lead a performing finance team across Singapore and Indonesia
About Our Client
Our Client is a major mining SGX listed company with offices in Singapore and Indonesia.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), you will be a main business partner to drive the company's finance function across Singapore and Indonesia. You will conduct data analysis, reporting, implement process improvements initiatives and provide financial advice that impacts financial performance, mergers and acquisitions, working capital management to influence special projects. You will execute a new organizational design for the finance function, business partner to improve operations and business development, treasury management, and ensure strong relationships with banks and SGX regulators.
You main goals and responsibilities will include:
- Manage and provide leadership to the accounting, working capital and client credit teams
- Drive and manage the planning and budgetary / forecasting process
- Introduce continuous improvement in efficiency of the accounting, working capital and client credit operations
- Standardize accounting policies and processes across Singapore and Indonesia
- Devise and implement tax effective corporate structures for the company
- Lead and ensure compliance to internal and external audit requirement
- Maintain key relationship with Board of Directors as well as local finance teams under his / her leadership
- Provide useable, valuable and readable financial and management information for critical analyses, assessment and trouble-shooting problems relating to the financial performance of both offices
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must be ACCA / CPA Certified and possess a minimum qualification of a MBA or an equivalent degree in accountancy, finance, business administration and have worked in a Big 4 accounting firm. You are a seasoned leader with a minimum 10 years of senior managerial experience in a listed company business environment. You will be based in Singapore with regional responsibilities, you have a proven track record in a similar role either in Singapore, Indonesia or Malaysia. You have hands-on operational skills and able to develop standardized accounting processes and procedures across several locations. You are passionate, personable individual who possess strong analytical skills, excellent leadership ability, and sound business and financial acumen. Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese / Bahasa Indonesia / Bahasa Malaysia is an added advantage.
What's on Offer
Spearhead the business partnering for a company listed on SGX mainboard.